World Nations Academy of Arts
Academy is the brand of Koreiva Ltd, a division of the Imperial and Royal House of Koreiva. It is not an educational institution. It is a division that values the achievements of the arts and artists of the world, promotes the professional development of artists, the pursuit of the highest artistic skill, creativity, knowledge, understanding and harmony among the cultures and arts of the world’s nations. Artistic excellence shall be recognised and rewarded through awards and honours.
The awards and honours of Academy:
- Merited (People) Artist of World Nations.
- Doctor Honoris Causa of Arts.
- Honorary Professor.
- Honorary Academic.
Academy awards and certifies all types of creative work and art.
Academy organises art competitions, events, exhibitions, concerts, etc.
Provisions of the Honorary Title Merited (People's) Artist of World Nations
1. This honorary title is open to artists from all countries and territories of the world, engaged in any artistic field, who have been professionally active in the arts for at least 10 years, or who have been honoured with the title of a Merited (People’s) Artist in any country.
1.1. Where a person has been honoured with the title of a Merited Artist of the World Nations, the title of a People’s Artist of the World Nations may be conferred after a minimum of five (5) years.
2. Candidates (or their representatives/organisations) shall submit the following documents:
2.1. a free-form application.
2.2. a copy of the candidate’s photo, passport, and autobiography (CV).
2.3. a description of their creative activity, a photo of the works or a copy of the recording.
2.4. a copy of an educational diploma (if applicable) and copies of all other awards (if any).
2.5. a copy of the paid registration fee receipt of EUR 80.
3. Please email all documents to: email@example.com
4. Following a successful assessment, the candidate may be awarded the title of a Merited Artist or a People’s Artist.
As a general rule, persons currently holding the title of a Merited Artist are awarded the honorary title of a People’s Artist.
5. Following a successful assessment, the candidate or their patron shall pay the one-off licencing fee of 8000 EUR for awarding the honorary title per the formal issued invoice. The amount is established in the first quarter of each year, depending on the annual approved quotas.
6. All fees shall be payable to the following account:
Company code: 121188325
Account No: LT 11 7300 0101 6769 1906
Bank code 73000,
SWIFT (BIC) code HABALT22
Address: Konstitucijos ave. 20 A, LT- 03502 Vilnius
7. The candidate is issued with the Certificate confirming their honorary title of a Merited Artist of the World Nations or a People’s Artist and a silver or gold-coloured 44 mm size metal alloy badge of a Merited Artist or a People’s Artist. This is posted as a registered letter, by courier, or presented to the recipient.
8. The title is conferred for the lifetime of the candidate and may be used as a post-nominal title, while the badge may be worn.